I've an 8.2 2-node vsim, and I installed System Manager 3.0RC1, under Windows 7 with 64-bit JRE7.
When I start system manager, i add my cluster to the inventory and then double click to login.
I then get a popup saying 'Unable to load storage information from the configuration file' The details of which are below.
Any ideas, I have tried what is suggested below, but still not working? Thanks.
Unable to load storage information from the configuration file.
Storage information is not available in configuration file or OnCommand System Manager configuration file is corrupted.
Do the following: <Br> Refresh inventory page <Br> Delete the storage systems and add again <Br> Open the storage management console
Location is not specified.
App Name: Microsoft Internet Explorer
App Version: 4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
App Codename: Mozilla
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/6.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Cookie Enabled: true
Please let me know are you able to coonect the array trough telnet/ssh ?
if yes, try to uninstall the OSCM and reinstall it and add the array agin.
check the #options http
array001> options http
and also check the ssl configuration.
I've got this problem happening on a Win7 system and it is not being fixed by any of the suggested notes in this community I can see. I'm running on the NetApp corp Win7 image as a VM under Fusion on a Mac. FWIW, SysMan 3.0 for OS X is working fine. It developed the same problem but using the Java control panel to clear cache (Delete Temporary Files ...) seemed to clear the problem for it.
However, on the Win7 SysMan 3 I have tried:
- was originally running 3.0RC1, tried Java Control Panel Delete Temporary files ... no affect
- un-installed SysMan 3.0RC1
- downloaded and installed SysMan 3.0 ... same problem, no affect
- tried to clear Java cache ... no affect
- applied MicroSoft http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2750841 , rebooted ... no affect
Is there some small hidden file I could delete and get rid of this situation?
About an hour after my post above I figured out my problem (sort of). This was a Win7 system running under VMware Fusion. Fusion has a feature setting that lets the guest VM share certain classes of folders with host machine (OS X). I normally have a specific folder I share with the host (VMshare in my case, see below) I had recently enabled sharing of 'Documents' and 'Desktop' and 'Downloads' also. I believe something about the interaction of sharing the 'Documents' folders (or Libraries in Win7 terms) was causing the problem. Below is a screen shot of the Fusion Sharing Setup window ... the orange circle highlighting the options I turned off which cleared up my problem. I turned off both Desktop and Documents sharing but I think 'Documents' was causing the problem.