Disk/Shelf Count mismatch error:
After a disk is added or removed from a controller, cluster monitor will automatically update the configuration status. Typically, this will take between 7 and 30 seconds. If
mismatch messages persist, perform the following steps:
- Set the option
disk.auto_assignto off on both the nodes.
- Reassign the disk to the appropriate node.
If the above steps do not help resolve the issue, perform the following:
- Reseat the disk.
- If reseating does not help, replace the disk with a known good spare disk.
- If the spare disk shows up in the slot, then request for a replacement disk.
- If the spare disk does not show up, then the issue could be with the shelf. Replace the shelf.
Note: Before performing this step, halt both the heads of the cluster.
- Also, try reseating the modules and see if it fixes the issue.