The NetApp Manageability SDK provides resources to develop applications that monitor and manage NetApp storage systems. SDK Help provides information about core APIs, which provide infrastructure to invoke Data ONTAP® APIs, DataFabric® Manager APIs for the OnCommand™ Core Package, and Web services APIs for DataFabric Manager on a server. The SDK Help also provides sample codes, troubleshooting information, conceptual information about NetApp technologies, and so on.
Resources of the product:
New features - NMSDK 5.2
Data ONTAP and OnCommand Unified Manager API documentation is available separately at http://developer.netapp.com/https://communities.netapp.com/community/interfaces_and_tools/developer/apidoc
The following are new in NetApp Manageability SDK 5.2:
NMSDK is available free-of-charge through the NetApp Support site. To access NMSDK, partners and customers need to sign-up for it.
Create a NOW login, if you do not have one.
- Download NMSDK package. You can find the zip file at the following Web site:
Your feedback is very important to improve the product. Please provide your feedback at this link: NMSDK Feedback
The NetApp Manageability SDK Discussion Forum:
Use the NetApp Technology Network to post queries in the discussion forum.
- This forum is the preferred method to obtain support.
- Use this forum for non-confidential queries and issues regarding the SDK.
The NetApp Manageability SDK mailing list:
Use this mailing list to post any confidential information.
Customer Success Services (CSS):
888.4.NETAPP (US and Canada)
(888.463.8277) 00.800.44.NETAPP (EMEA/Europe)
- NetApp Manageability SDK customers and end customers of partner products can contact CSS to log issues related to the SDK.
- However, CSS does not offer support for the SDK usage during solution development.