Every organization needs to ensure that intellectual property and confidential information are protected from unauthorized disclosure. Explosive growth in data, accelerating trends in virtualization and multi-tenancy, increasingly sophisticated information security breaches, and more stringent government regulations are creating new challenges that must be met.
¡ 92% of US data security breeches found by third party.
¡ 96% of victims subject to PCI DSS were not compliant
¡ 31% increase in hacks and 20% increase in use of malware from 2010 to 2011
¡ 58% of data stolen by hacktivists.
¡ 97% of attacks were avoidable
NetApp has partnered with industry leaders to deliver a portfolio of solutions that help support a multipronged approach to data security:
- NetApp Storage Encryption (NSE) provides transparent set-and-forget protection of your information. Both deduplication and data compression are supported.
- Brocade Encryption Switches and blades (BES) encrypt data at rest on disk and tape in Fibre Channel environments.
- The new SafeNet StorageSecure inline encryption appliances support granular encryption at the CIFS and NFS share, export, or volume level with the ability to compartmentalize shared storage into cryptographic silos.
- The new SafeNet KeySecure key management appliance manages your encryption keys from a single platform, strengthening and simplifying your long-term key management needs.
- NetApp® MultiStore® software creates multiple virtual storage systems within a single physical storage system. With MultiStore software, you can enable multiple users to share the same storage resource without compromising privacy and security.
- Integrated antivirus scanning is a must-have feature to protect corporate data from malware attack. NetApp partners with leading vendors to protect corporate data from computer viruses.
NetApp storage security systems deliver nondisruptive, comprehensive integrity and confidentiality of your data, protecting sensitive information across the enterprise.