They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but we’re not keeping anything a secret next week as we head out to SAP TechEd 2013. Kicking off Monday, October 21 and continuing through Friday, October 25, we have plenty of activities going on throughout the week. Take a look at what we have lined up below.
Visit Us at Booth #136
Stop by our booth to learn how to take advantage of the expanded opportunities and benefits of NetApp's entire portfolio of storage and data management solutions for SAP.
Meet with NetApp experts to discover how to:
- Accelerate your SAP projects with data agility and non-disruptive operations
- Simplify and automate IT operations by transitioning to the cloud
- Deliver continuous availability of critical, real-time business data anywhere, anytime
We’ll also be offering some great giveaways and prizes to booth visitors and event attendees throughout the week.
Social Media at SAP TechEd 2013
Whether you’ll be in attendance or following along from home, keep up with all the SAP TechEd action by following @NetApp on Twitter. Be sure to join the conversation and see what others are saying using the #NetAppTechEd hashtag.
Where can you follow along? Visit any of our channels below:
Tweet to Win!
Share your SAP TechEd experience and highlights using the #NetAppTechEd hashtag on Twitter and you’ll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card. One lucky winner will be chosen each day – it’s that easy!
NetApp VIP Program
Here's your chance to connect directly with NetApp's SAP solutions team. Take advantage of prescheduled, private meetings with our executives and technical experts to discuss your requirements. To request a one-on-one VIP meeting, contact your sales representative or the NetApp VIP Team for SAP TechEd 2013, or click here.
Speaking Sessions and Demos
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the updates to our SAP HANA and FlexPod Datacenter for SAP solutions by attending the following networking session and theater presentations.
Cisco and NetApp Expert Networking Session: SAP HANA Disaster Tolerance on Cisco UCS with NetApp Storage
Wednesday, October 23, 10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m., Lounge 4
Join Cisco and NetApp architects for a free-style conversation about how new enhancements to Cisco UCS with NetApp Storage for SAP HANA provides both disaster recovery and continuous availability with zero data loss, keeping SAP HANA running in the event of unplanned outages from operator error, site failures, network outages and natural disasters.
Joint NetApp and Cisco Solutions for SAP: FlexPod and HANA
Located at Cisco booth #1000
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 at 12:00pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 23 at 3:00pm
- Thursday, Oct. 24 at 3:00pm
Come learn how the combination of NetApp and Cisco technologies can optimize your SAP HANA implementation and smoothly and securely transition your SAP environments to the cloud.
SAP HANA: HANA on NetApp simplifies management and provides disaster tolerance, high availability, and scalability so you can deliver continuous availability of critical, real-time business data anywhere, anytime.
FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Applications: Smoothly and securely transition your SAP environment to the cloud in order to deploy systems quickly and efficiently, and enable automated, on-demand system copies.
SAP Sybase ASE Integration: Seamless integration of Sybase ASE based SAP systems into the FlexPod Datacenter for SAP Applications architecture.
NetApp SnapCreator: Implement NetApp SnapCreator framework to backup and recover Sybase ASE based systems, including backup protection, using onCommand protection capabilities.
SAP Applications Built on NetApp
- SAP Applications and Clustered Data ONTAP: Scale your SAP environment without the need for planned downtime to make infrastructure changes.
- Landscape Virtualization Management: Combined with the SAP applications built on NetApp and FlexPod Datacenter for SAP applications solutions, enables end-to-end SAP lifecycle management, including system cloning and refresh.
- SnapManager for SAP (SMSAP): NetApp SnapManager for SAP enables you to create real time system copies in a fraction of the storage and time required compared to traditional methods. It also enables you to back-up your SAP systems and automatically protect them using NetApp OnCommand.
- Backup and Recovery: Create fast and efficient backups that can be restored in minutes.
- Disaster Recovery: NetApp SnapMirror data protection software can enable your disaster recovery solution and help you protect your data.