I’m very proud to be able to say that NetApp are the only Diamond sponsor of Cisco Live, London this year. The event runs from January 29th to February 1st 2013, at London’s ICC ExCel (A huge warehouse in East London, right near the Thames. To read about previous events, see Cisco Live 2011 ; Cisco Live 2012 ].
What exactly do we have in store for attendees this year? Our teams have put together the following guide. Hope you find it useful.
Meet NetApp & Cisco Experts.
Come talk to us at stand D1. See LIVE demos including FlexPod & ExpressPod from Cisco & NetApp in action. Learn how our joint solutions increase your business flexibility, enhance the efficiency of your current solutions, and reduce the risk to your business. We’ll be focusing on:
- Agile Data Infrastructure based on NetApp Data ONTAP – the world’s #1 storage operating system
- Data Centre & Cloud solutions including FlexPod and ExpressPod from Cisco & NetApp
- Validated applications on FlexPod, including VMware View & vSphere; Microsoft Private Cloud, Exchange, SQL Server & Sharepoint, Citrix XenDesktop, Oracle, SAP, Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- FlexPod certified partners & their success
Presentations & Speaking sessions
- BREAKOUT 1: “NetApp & Cisco: Expanding the FlexPod Architecture”
- Tuesday, January 29th, 11:15am
- BRKSPS-2501: Joint session with Patrick Rogers, VP, Data Center Platforms, NetApp & Paul Perez, CTO Data Center Group, Cisco
- BREAKOUT 2: “ExpressPod: How to reduce the cost and complexities of deploying and managing virtualised storage for small and midsize organisations ”
- Wednesday, January 30th, 9 am
- BRKSPS-2502: Presented by Joel McKelvey, NetApp
- CASE STUDY 1: “Sauber F1: Innovation at 300kph. FlexPod case study ”
- Tuesday, January 29th, 12.20pm
- PCS-2002: Presented by Manfred Buchmann, Senior Director System Engineering, NetApp EMEA with partners UP-GREAT & NetCloud
- Visit the Cisco Live Cloud Pavillion to see a replica of the Sauber FlexPod architecure, ExpressPod and additional insight with a presentation by Paul Sudlow, Cisco Technical Alliances lead from NetApp.
- CASE STUDY 2: “ANS: De Vere check into a fully managed cloud with ANS Infrastructure 3.0 and FlexPod ”
- Thursday, January 31st, 12.20pm
- PCS-2001: Presented by Andy Barrow, Technical Director, ANS and Laurence James, NetApp
- VIRTUAL BREAKOUT: “Deliver a Future Proof, Service Oriented Infrastructure to Your Business”
- Tuesday, January 29th, 11am
- Presented by Paul Sudlow, Technical Alliances Lead, NetApp and Alan Gerrish, Cisco
- PANEL: “Big Data Architecture”
- Thursday, January 31st, 5pm
- With Kamesh Raghavedra, NetApp
NetApp Live Theatre & Cisco Live Data Centre Booth
“Cisco Live Data Center is powered by FlexPod”.
Hear the latest news throughout the week from Cisco and NetApp. Understand how our partners have helped organizations go further faster. There will be presentations on Agile Data Infrastructure & FlexPod each day, Tues to Thurs, with guest presentations confirmed from Modern-Networks, NextiraOne, Claranet and other partners.
Social Media at Cisco Live
Whether you're in attendance or just following along from home, you can join the conversation on Twitter using #NetAppCLEUR, #YepNetApp, #FlexPod hashtags. We’ll also have plenty of NetApp folks and bloggers participating, led by:
- Me: @JohnRollason
- @vstewed, www.virtualstorageguy.com
- @TimWaldron, netapp-blogs/tim
- @davegingell, tangentialthoughts.com
- Thomas Ehrlich netapp-blogs/ehrlich-on-air
- @that1guynick, http://about.me/that1guynick
And the rest…….
We'll also be hosting a series of invite only events including a FlexPod/Private Cloud Executive Summit; Customer & Partner Dinner at the Tower of London; Analyst Dinner; Press Dinner and many individual meetings. As well as sponsoring & featuring FlexPod at Cisco’s Data Centre Partner Conference at Crowne Plaza, Docklands. Please get in contact if you are, or would like to, attend any of these and we’ll see what we can do to help.
But the big question of course is - Why is NetApp the only Diamond sponsor? Unfortunately you’ll have to wait until closer to the event for more news on that……………
See you there.