Are you ready to unlock the power of clustered Data ONTAP?
Whether you’re planning to move to clustered Data ONTAP or already there and want all that it has to offer, then it’s time to think about management software and integration. To learn more on how to maximize clustered Data ONTAP, be sure to check out these NetApp OnCommand management sessions at NetApp Insight next week.
- Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) Dave Boone will be unveiling something new in Performance Monitoring with OnCommand.
- TME Yuvaraju Balaraman will be covering device level management in his session, “Simplify Clustered Data ONTAP 8.2 Management Using OnCommand System Manager 3.0”.
- TME Adai Arumugam will be delivering a deep dive in “Monitor and manage clustered Data ONTAP Systems with OnCommand Unified Manager 6.0”.
- TME James Holden and Architect VJ Garcha are delivering several sessions on enterprise monitoring and management featuring OnCommand Insight for multi-vendor storage environments.
- Automation Solutions Architect Yaron Haimsohn will be covering “Orchestrate and Automate Clustered Data ONTAP Infrastructure with OnCommand Workflow Automation” and “Connecting Workflow Automation to External Systems”.
Don’t miss the latest information on data protection.
First, for our premier backup and recovery solution, SnapProtect, Technical Marketing Engineer Neil Shah will present “SnapProtect V10: The Next Generation of NetApp Backup & Recovery Solution”. In it, Neil will cover the major updates to SnapProtect, including support for clustered Data ONTAP and Snap Protect for Open Systems. He’ll also be on hand during the SnapProtect Hands-on-Lab to answer your questions and provide guidance. There will also be a number of presentations covering MetroCluster, including one you especially won’t want to miss on the new FlexPod Datacenter with NetApp MetroCluster CVD. November 18th is the publication date so be on hand to hear about it first-hand.
If you aren’t going to NetApp Insight next week, you can get an idea of what’s being talked about in our recent NetApp Insight Las Vegas blog post. But if you’re at NetApp Insight in Dublin next week, you can always stop by the core software booth to ask more questions or tell us what you thought of the sessions. Hope to see you there!